This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
* Personal Data - Personal data means data about a living individual who can be identified from data and/or other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
* Usage data - Usage data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
* Cookies - Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
* Data Processors (or Service Providers) - Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
* Data Subject Or User - Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (''Personal Data''). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code/City
* Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (''Usage Data''). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique deice identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies we may use:
* Session Cookies. We may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
* Preference Cookies. We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
* Security Cookies. We may use Security Cookies for security purposes
* Advertising Cookies- Advertising Cookies may be used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
USE OF DATA
We may use the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service
* To notify you about changes to our Service
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you may choose to do so
* To provide customer support
* To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
* To monitor the usage of our Service
* To detect, prevent and address technical issues
* To provide you with features, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we may offer that are or
may be similar to those you have already purchased or considering purchasing or enquired about - unless you have opted not to receive
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
* We need to perform a contract with you
* You have given us permission to do so
* The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
* For payment processing purposes
* To comply with the law
RETENTION OF DATA
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your city, state, province or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Turkey and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend our rights or property
* To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* To protect the personal safety of users of this Service or the public
* To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
* The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
* The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
* The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
* The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-
readable and commonly used format.
* The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to
process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information,
please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use or employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (''Service Providers''), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
* Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
* Linkedin. This web-based service provides 'views' only of any information we may provide and lists companies, titles and locations only under its analytics information headings.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g
In the event of us using payment processors, the two we would work with are:
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (''Children'').
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be ''persistent'' or ''session'' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
* To enable certain functions of the service
* To provide analytics
* To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioural advertising
We may use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we may also use different types of cookies to run the Service:
language preference on the Service.
* Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We
may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users
react to them.
* Advertising cookies. These types of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Service and track the
performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may
be relevant to you based upon your activities and interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements
on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we may offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where you can find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites:
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ''AS IS'' and ''AS AVAILABLE'' basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Peter M Marshall and any affiliate, subsidiary or licencors, do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Please read the Terms and Conditions (''Terms'', ''Terms and Conditions'') carefully below before using the www.airportdynamics.tv web site operated by Peter M Marshall (''we'', ''us'' or ''our''). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with the following Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Service.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing and notwithstanding any other provision of these terms, under no circumstances will Peter M Marshall ever be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss or damage arising from, connected with or relating to your use of the Service, these Terms, the subject matter of these Terms, the termination of these Terms or otherwise, including but not limited to personal injury, loss of data, business, markets, savings, income, profits, use, production, reputation or goodwill, anticipated or otherwise, or economic loss, under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing (including without limitation gross negligence and fundamental breach) by Peter M Marshall or any person for whom Peter M Marshall is responsible, and even if Peter M Marshall has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Peter M Marshall and his licensors. The Service is protected by copyright and other laws of both the United Kingdom and foreign countries. Our name and logo may not be used in connection with any product or service without the written consent of Peter M Marshall.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned by us.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party web site or service. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our licence and licensors, their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against all claims, damages, obligations, losses. liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, or b) a breach of these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Peter M Marshall, nor any director, employees, partners, agents, suppliers or affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental,
special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third-party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorised access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new Terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you must stop using the Service.